9 August 2014

Something Blue

As those who have read several of my blog posts by now will realise, I am a big fan of the Oakhouse Studio products and the competitions using them. In June, the brief was to, using at least one OHS product, create something incorporating the theme 'Something Blue'. This is my entry:


The sides of the box/pot


The top flaps



The completed card

When I heard the brief the first idea that popped into my head was the old wedding requirements of 'Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed and Something Blue', so I decided to make a wedding card (as it turned out, this card was actually sent to some friends as a thank you for inviting us to their wedding, a little different to the intended use.)

As promised on a previous post, this card is made using the same principle as my flower pot card but with a twist.

Thanks for reading,

- Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment