The box prior to construction
Lots of stamped flowers
The finished product!
First I folded, cut and scored my card stock to make the box/pot. Next I added patterned paper to each side of my box/pot. Then I stamped the flowers, using two floral stamp sets from Stampin' Up. I used co-ordinating coloured ink to the card stock, this is a technique I really like, I think it looks really effective! The flowers were finished off by adding bling to the centres, as my mum would say if in doubt add bling or glitter! I put the flowers on 'stalks' and stuck them on to tabs that I had stuck in the box. I hope you all like the final product.
I love the fact that this folds flat for posting, otherwise I think it would be very difficult to send to anyone that does not live close by.
Soon I will post an alternative form of this card that I made for the June OHS 'Somethign Blue' challenge.
Thanks for reading,